SANY Crawler cranes features in top reliability and the highest operational efficiency with its lifting capacity ranging from 40t to 1600t. In 2011, SANY launched SCC36000, a twin-boom crawler crane with breakthrough tonnage never seen before in the industry. SANY has remained ahead in technological innovation, acquiring over 500 patents for crawler cranes on sales alone, ensuring its machines offer you maximum safety, stability and flexibility in whatever operating environment.
Efficient Hydraulic System
Electrical Control System
- Main pumps: open variable displacement piston pumps are adopted to provide oil supply for main actuators of main machine;
- Gear pump: dual-gear pump for swing and control circuit;
- Control: main pump adopts load-sensitive control; main load winch motor adopt piston motor of variable displacement; aux. load winch and boom hoist winch motor adopts piston motor of fix displacement. The operating components adopt two cross hydraulic handles, one dual handle for travel, to control various actuators proportionally;
- Way of cooling: heat exchanger, fan core and multi-stage cooling;
- Filter: large flow, high precision filter, with bypass valve and transmitter, which can remind the user to replace the filter element in time.
Self-developed SYIC-II integrated control system is adopted with higher integration, precise operation and reliable quality; Control system consists of power system, engine system, main control system, LMI system, auxiliary system and safety monitoring system. CAN BUS is used for data communication between controller, monitor and the engine; Monitor: the working parameters and status are shown on the monitor, such as the engine speed, fuel volume, engine oil pressure, servo pressure, wind speed, engine working hours, lifting conditions and boom angle.